Anpro Brix Refractometer for Homebrew, Beer Wort Refractometer Dual Scale Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Automatic Temperature Compensation 0-32% Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer
- Brix Refractometer：Hand held refractometer with automatic temperature compensation -50°F ~86°F (10°C~30°C)
- Wort Refractometer: Portable sugar content tester, prefer replacement for hydrometer
- Dual Scale：Suitable for homebrew, sugar measurement, specific gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix 0-32%
- Easy use: After good calibration, place 2-3 drops of your brew on top of the prism. Close the daylight plate and take your reading
- Portable Refractometer: Sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around. Best choice for homebrew, wine making, and other purposes. Color of the cleaning cloth: random color
This refractometer is for measuring the sugar content of beer and includes an automatic temperature compensation of 10 - 30 degree Celsius. This refractometer can replace your hydrometer for easier and more accurate measurements. Simply use the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look through the eyepiece. Due to the dual scale there is no need convert to specific gravity as the scale measures both Brix and SG.
1 x Anpro Brix Refractometer
1 x Plastic Pipette
1 x Mini Screw Driver
1 x User Manual
1 x Cleaning Cloth (random color)
1 x Plastic Box
1 Accurate measurement depends on careful calibration. The prism and sample must be at the same temperature for accurate results.
2 Do not expose the instrument to damp working conditions. And do not immerse the instrument in water. If the instrument becomes foggy, water has entered the body. Call the qualified service technician or contact your dealer.
3 Do not measure abrasive or corrosive chemicals with this instrument. They can damage the prism's coating.
4 Clean the instrument between each measurement using a soft, damp cloth. Failure to clean the prism on a regular basis will lead to inaccurate results and damage to the prism's coating.
5 This is an optical instrument. It requires careful handling and storage. Failure to do so can result in damage to the optical components and its basic structure. Whit care, this instrument will provide years of reliable service.
60 days money-back & 24-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24 hours. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/417ht0vTBKL.jpg