Beautiful Beaded Jewelry for Beginners: 25 Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, and Other Step-by-Step Projects (IMM Lifestyle Books) Easy-to-Make Designs Using Readily Available Semi-Precious Beads & Stones
Perfect for beginners, this contemporary collection shows just how easy it is to make stunning beaded jewelry with readily available beads and stones!
- 25 step-by-step jewelry projects for necklaces, chokers, bracelets, cuffs, brooches, earrings, and rings
- Easy, beginner-friendly designs can each be created in a matter of hours
- Step-by-step photographs show you exactly what to do in easy-to-follow detail
- Easy to find materials: Projects use readily available semi-precious beads and stones like pearls, Swarovski crystals, and gems, along with silver- or gold-plated findings and wire
- Stunning designs with individual day and evening pieces that will brighten up any outfit
The contemporary collection of 25 designs in Beautiful Beaded Jewelry for Beginners shows how to make stunning beaded jewelry with readily available beads and stones. Author Cheryl Owen, an experienced craft designer, shows just how easy it is to make fabulous necklaces, chokers, bracelets, cuffs, brooches, earrings, and rings that will compliment any ensemble.
A techniques section at the start of the book works through all the basic methods you need to learn before embarking on the projects. Perfect for beginners, each project is shown in full step-by-step detail, showing you exactly what to do.
The designs are simple and sophisticated, and suitable for both daytime and evening wear. Beautifully modeled pieces provide extra inspiration to complete these individual treasures.https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51IZnj35EIL.jpg