This affordable best-selling book is the only available game strategy guide that is specifically geared toward American Mahjong (Mah Jongg) and follows the official National Mah Jongg League rules. Offering first-time players an easy-to-follow guide to this complex game, A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg includes simple, easy-to-follow instructions and clear diagrams to walk the reader through each step of the game, including how to select a hand, how to play and how to develop winning strategies. A key feature is the color text which clearly shows various hands and tiles.
This Mahjong guide includes:
- Step-by-step instructions for gameplay.
- Hands-on "Do It" exercises
- Tips and quizzes for easy learning
- Mahjong background and history
- An explanation of tile symbolism
- Glossary of Mahjong terms