Best Professional Jewelry crafting and Making Tools Kit 16 Pieces Jewelry Making supplies Tools in Zippered Case | Jewelry Making Supplies | Professional Jewelry Crafting and Repair Beading
- ✔️EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDED! - The 16 pieces jewelry crafting and making supplies kit contains 3 pcs jewelry pliers, 3 pcs needles, 2 pcs tweezers (1 straight, 1 bent), 1 pcs caliper, 1 pcs awl, 1 pcs jump ring opener, 1 pcs thread scissors, 1 pcs tape measure, 1 pcs bead embroidery needle, 1 pcs needle threader and 1 perfect zipper pouch for your supplies!
- ✔️PERFECT BEADING PLIERS- The kit has the 3 must have jewelry pliers: round nose plier, wire cutting plier and chain nose plier. Each plier has comes with non slip handles which makes the perfectly safe to use when designing your master piece
- ✔️STAY ORGANIZED- With the perfect size zipper pouch make sure you keep all of your jewelry making suppliers in one place , organized and ready to be used for your next master piece!
- ✔️CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!- We love our customers and strive to provide only the best and highest quality for you. Let us know how we are doing and we will aim to perfection for you. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our jewelry making kit, you can return for a full refund with no questions asked!
- ✔️RELIABLE! - Our jewelry crafting tools are designed for beginners to intermediate jewelry designers. Perfect for every project!
JEWELRY MAKING AND BEADING BEGINNERS Prior to starting your jewelry or beads making project, make sure you do a good research on the best tools that will help you complete an elegant and professional looking necklace, bracelet, anklets, and everything else in between. Make sure you collect enough tools and supplies and familiarize yourself with the appropriate and recommended lengths for the necklaces and bracelets, and any other piece you desire to create. Keep in mind that the type of stones you use can affect the overall look for the final project.
Selecting the appropriate type of birthstones, whether it is precious or semiprecious, or a crystal equivalent, can take your final piece from ordinary to extraordinary. Don't be shy when you feel like you need the extra help with coming up with a design inspiration, additional supply sources or even different techniques. The world of internet and online materials is not short of other enthusiastic and creative individuals such as yourself who are eager to help one another out.
BASIC TOOLS FOR CREATING JEWELRY AND BEADING PROJECTS With just a few of the basic essential tools for creating jewelry and beading projects, you can create items that are classically elegant, artistic and wild, or something in-between.
✔️ Wire cutters
✔️ Round-nose pliers
✔️ Flat-nose pliers
✔️Crimping tool (crimp pliers)
✔️ Bead organizer with a variety of glass beads
✔️ Beading cord or thread
✔️ Memory wire
✔️ Big-eye beading needle
✔️ Assorted earwires
✔️ Assorted clasps
✔️ Assorted headpins and eyepins
✔️ Crimp beads
✔️ Ruler or tape measure
✔️ Strong adhesive, like E-6000 https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51LXr20I0uL.jpg