- Includes a lid
- Heavy duty plastic
- 7.9 gallon bucket
- Made in the U.S.A
- This kit includes the ingredients to make one-gallon (approximately 5, 750ml bottles) of wine
- Fermentable Cabernet Sauvignon juice
- High quality yeast, oak and additives
- Contents: Ingredients, Priming Sugar, Grain Bag(s), Bottle Caps, Brewing Procedures
- Specialty grains: 16 oz. Caramel 40L, 8 oz. Victory
- Manufactured in united states
- Premium Quality Beer Kit From New Zealand
- Contains Liquid Malt Extract & Separately Packed Yeast
- Makes 23L / 5 Gallons / 40 Pints
Toohey’s Commercial Quality Beer Making Kits
Makes 23L/40 Pints
Just add sugar and water.
(Equipment not included – see our Shop for all your Kits & Bits)
This listing is for:
TOOHEY’S SPECIAL LAGER
A high quality selection of malts, hops and yeast have been matched by Toohey’s brewers, close to the original commercial equivalent.
This lets you to brew a light coloured, refreshing Aussie lager with a clean dry finish.
Toohey’s make their beer kits from high quality malts, hops, and yeasts, all carefully selected by the master brewers from Toohey’s, the well known Australian brewery in Lidcombe, Sydney.
Toohey's say: “Real beer makers make real beer kits”. We have to agree !
This Toohey's'Beer Making Kit' range is made to match the commercial equivalents.
Despite this, it is an easy brew to make.
These are robustly flavoured, surprisingly refreshing ales and lagers.
The ales are given their dark colour due to the use of black malt.
The fruity ale-like esters blend with the subtle hoppiness and hints of coffee and chocolate to deliver a truly unique beer still standing the test of time.
The beer is ready to drink in just 2 weeks but is even better after 2 months and will just keep getting better with age.
All beer kits recommend using Brewer's Sugar (Dextrose) instead of regular granulated sugar.
(Equipment not included – see our Shop for all your Kits & Bits)https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41FpFQz25OL.jpg
Brooklyn Brew Shop Chestnut Brown Ale 1 Gallon All-Grain Beer Making Mix Including Hops and Yeast - Perfect for Brewing Craft Beer on Your Stovetop at Home
- Brooklyn Brew Shop makes brewing beer at home simple, fun, and tasty with easy-to-follow videos and step-by-step instructions. Using only seasonally-inspired, real ingredients, we never include sugary malt extracts, meaning you brew the freshest and best-tasting beer possible.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning, all-grain kits are made in America and designed to be brewed on the stove top of any kitchen big or small.
- We're well-trusted! We've been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father's Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- The Chestnut Brown Ale mix makes 1 gallon of 6% Alcohol-by-Volume beer (9-10 12-oz bottles).Intensely rich and nutty this English style Brown ale begins slightly sweet, but finishes with a warming malt backbone.
- FOR USE WITH: Chestnut Brown Ale 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit
If you can make oatmeal, you can make beer. Brooklyn Brew Shop's kitchen-friendly Beer Making Kits makes brewing easy by using only fresh, whole ingredients and traditional methods used in homes and breweries for centuries. By brewing with the same ingredients (malted barley, hops, and yeast) that the best craft breweries in the world use, making high quality and complex beers becomes possible on the stovetop in your very own kitchen, big or small.
Chestnut Brown Ale roasting by the fire. Intensely rich and nutty, this complex Northern English style Brown ale starts our slightly sweet and finishes with a warming malt backbone. Adding hearty chestnuts to the boils makes this beer the perfect way to warm up during fall or winter.https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51HKsEKzHIL.jpg
3"x20" Kombucha Heater Wrap Around Brew Belt with Velcro Strap OR Seedling Heat Mat Heat Pad for Plants with Thermometer - Perfect Kombucha Kit Home Brewing Supplies Fermentation Heater
- ★ CONTROL YOUR TEMPERATURE - With 4 Temperature Settings Perfect Kombucha Turns Your Jar into a Temperature Controlled Fermenter to Create Perfect Fermentation Conditions
- ★ FITS YOUR JAR - Velcro Strap Keeps Perfect Kombucha Heater Snug Around Your Home Brewing Supplies
- ★ PLANT HEATING PAD - Perfect Kombucha Doubles as a Seed Heat Mat to Help Indoor Seedlings Germinate Rapidly
- ★ DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING - Designed to Remain Plugged in for Unlimited Time and Waterproof for Any Accidental Spills
- ★ MONEY BACK 1-YEAR GUARANTEE - If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied, return it at anytime and we will refund you 100% of your purchase price. *Jar not included
The Perfect Kombucha Kit has a built-in temperature control system that allows you to tune the temperature to your preference. Made with ultra-thin, eco-friendly material that can remain plugged in for days on end. If you're looking for a kombucha heating strip that will deliver the apple-y sour bite that a delicious kombucha provides, then look no further. MOST KOMBUCHA HEATING STRIPS HAVE THESE PROBLEMS ◢ They don't evenly distribute heat across the entire jar... which... leads to a flat, "dirty" tasting kombucha. ◢ They don't have a durable velcro strap that will keep the heating strip firmly secured around your jar. ◢ They don't stay at a consistent 75-85 degrees during fermentation... which... causes wasted time and precious ingredients. ◢ They aren't energy efficient and quickly burn out when plugged in for days at a time. FEATURES & BENEFITS ◢ Adjustable velcro strap fits to any jar size... and... remains securely fastened 24/7 for proper heat distribution. ◢ Built in temperature control system allows you to set the temperature to your preference. ◢ Durable and extremely powerful eco-friendly battery allows for your heating strip to remain plugged in for days on end... without sacrificing efficiency. ◢ 2-in-1 purpose: This heating mat doubles as a hydroponic heating strip that helps indoor seedlings to germinate rapidly... even in cold climates. ◢ Designed to stay below 110F/43 degrees to prevent overheating and indoor fires... meeting all bylaw safety standards. ◢ Easy to set temperature at the touch of a button... without any mind-numbing complexity. ◢ BONUS: FREE Thermometer strip included with your purchase. ◢ BONUS: FREE ebook on brewing the Perfect Kombucha 100% 1-Year Customer Satisfaction Warranty. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41wWhEdkR7L.jpg
- KIT INCLUDES: Two 1/4" MFL tailpieces, a liquid MFL disconnect, a gas MFL disconnect, a 1/4" barbed swivel nut, a 5/16" barbed swivel nut, and two stainless worm clamps
- INSTRUCTIONS: Take the beer and gas line off of your existing Sanke tap. Remove the tailpieces you removed line from, and replace with the 1/4" MFL tailpieces from kit. Put the 5/16" swivel nut on your gas line, and the 1/4" swivel nut on your beer line. Note: For 3/16" lines, dip the line into boiling water for 30 seconds, and it should slip on nicely. Lastly, tighten down with worm clamps.
- PERFECT FOR: Going between the Sanke Tap and homebrew disconnects by simply unscrewing the swivel nuts, and screwing back on the connection you need.