- WWII Allied and german Tank accessories
- 0.50 Caliber heavy machine included
- Extreme small part detail
- Full color painting directions
- More than 50 scale items
- Skill Level 2,for ages 10 and up
68-Piece Deluxe Cake Decorating Set,- DIY Cake Fondant&gumpaste Decorating Modeling Tools,Cookie Stamps,Rolling Pin,Fondant Tools
- Create professional looking flowers and designs using both edible and non-edible materials.
- Material: food grade plastic and lightweight
- Perfect for winter wonderland or frozen themed parties and frozen birthday cake.
- Packege Includes: 21 Sets (68pcs) Cake Decration Tool.
Material: Food grade plastic
Weight: 720 g
Packing: PP bags simple packaging
Role: embossed fondant cake decoration style
Fondant cake tools, sugar flower carving, candy stripe styling Tools, baking tools.
Package includes: 21 Sets (68pcs) Cake Decration Tool
Rose leaves: 3pcs
Plum blossom: 4pcs
Smoothing filters: 1pcs
five-pointed star: 3pcs
Butterflies seals: 3pcs
Engraving pen: 8pcs
Surface of the rod: 1pcs
- Used Book in Good Condition
One of the most influential books in the field in years!
Making Content Comprehensible for English Learners: The SIOP® Model presents a coherent, specific, field-tested model of sheltered instruction that specifies the features of a high quality sheltered lesson that teaches content material to English language learners.
For twelve years, educators have turned to Jana Echevarría, MaryEllen Vogt, and Deborah Short for an empirically validated model of sheltered instruction. In the Third Edition of this best-seller, the authors include new research findings and studies on the Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol (SIOP®) Model, which offers school administrators, teachers, teacher candidates, coaches, university faculty, and field experience supervisors a tool for observing and quantifying a teacher's implementation of quality sheltered instruction.
“A framework that will engage, support, and increase the academic achievement of our culturally and linguistically diverse students. The [SIOP Model went] from good to great!”
—Socorro Herrera, Kansas State University
“Readability, organization, and practicality! The SIOP addresses precisely the needs that my beginning teachers face…the CD for SIOP…makes it all understandable. I love the book!”
—Danny Brassell, California State University, Dominguez Hills
Take a Glimpse Inside the Third Edition:
- New, user-friendly format of the SIOP® protocol.
- Background Sections include descriptions of the eight components and thirty features of the SIOP® Model, and are updated to reflect recent research and best practices to help readers plan and prepare effective sheltered lessons.
- Practical Guidelines to help readers develop effective language and content objectives.
- Discussion Questions have been rewritten and are appropriate for portfolio development in pre-service and graduate classes, for professional development workshops, or for teacher reflection and application.
- A groundbreaking CD-ROM with video clips, interviews of the authors, and reproducible resources (e.g., lesson plan formats), make this the perfect professional development asset for any grade level or content area teacher!