Fantastic Felting Needle Tool with Seven Needles by Curtzy - Fabric Wool Felt Kits Accessories Supplies & Tools - Make beautiful Felt Animals & Patterns - Perfect for Beginners or Crafts Enthusiasts
- SEVEN NEEDLES: Each felting tool kit contains 7 barbed felting needles of a medium gauge. The tool is great for adults & kids, as the needles are protected using a plastic case that raises & falls with the jabbing motion, so no need to worry about pricking your finger. The locking guards also protects the needles when stored. Ideal starter tool for a beginner or those experienced with felting craft. Use with a mat & make lovely animal designs like sheep, cats, owl or star, flowers & more.
- SPEED: Felter's know how long it take's to use a single needle to complete a large pattern or design, which is why many opt for a felting machine such as ours. The 7 needles are brilliant for increasing speed, but not losing the quality of the finish & the ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold & use. We highly recommend using with a felting mat, brush, block, foam board or thick pad base to avoid damaging the needles. This needle punch tool is the ideal addition to your felting work station.
- HOW IT WORKS: Felting needles are designed to entangle the fibres by repeating a push/pull jabbing motion through material. Each needle has a barbed edge to catch the fibres & move them so they join. Hand felting requires a lot of skill, because if the needle is not used in a straight up & down motion, the needles can break. Our 7 pcs felting needle tool set is light weight, durable & strong & is great to overcome this problem & avoid breakages, as the design allows a straight up & down motion.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that this needle felting tool will be your favourite felting craft accessory that we are offering a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee on each set sold if you are not satisfied with the quality.
- APPLIQUE: One of the best uses for this tool is applique. The needles are medium gauge, so they will not leave your work full of holes like some barbed needles with thicker dimensions. Place the felt applique on top of the desired material & use the tool to mesh the fibres together for a seamless, no-sew finish. No glue, scissors or thread required. Our tool is great for using on multiple materials & with assorted colours of wool such as brown, yellow, white, orange, purple, gray, green or blue.
This tool is perfect for beginners and felting enthusiasts alike. Bring your ideas to life - This tool is great for making funky felting patterns and designs on a wide variety of materials. Simply choose a design from one of the many books, magazines or videos available. Arrange your materials and felting wool or yarn on a felting pad and set to work with your tool to create wonderful designs, it's easy to create a rabbit, dog, cat, horse, mushroom or jazz up a bag or hat. You can even add some scraps or beads to give your designs a 3D effect.
- 1 x Felting needle tool with seven needles
-Each tool measures 10cm (4 inches) in length including the needles and gaurd protruding from the end of the handle. Just the needles and gaurd measure 2cm (0.75 inches). https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31dLWm0oPeL.jpg