HobbyEagle A3-L Aeroplane RC Flight Controller Stabilizer System 3-axle Stabilizer Gyro for RC Airplane Fixed-wing Copter
- Video Tutorial: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2MTgzNjU2.html
- Futaba S.Bus / S.Bus 2 Supported.
- Adaptive Intelligent Attitude Algorithm is Used To Get The Best Performance.
- Easy To Use, Extremely Well-Suited To Beginners.
- HV (7.4) Operating Voltage Supported.
HV (7.4) Operating Voltage Supported.
Futaba S.Bus / S.Bus 2 Supported.
Adaptive Intelligent Attitude Algorithm is Used To Get The Best Performance.
Easy To Use, Extremely Well-Suited To Beginners.
Input Voltage: 5 To 7.4v
Gyroscope: ¡À 2000dps
Accelerometer: ¡À 4g
Operating Temp: -40 ¡ã ~ 85 ¡ã
Size: 43 ¡Á 27mm
1. Please Confirm The 13-Bit Unique Product Series Number (s/n) On The Bar Code Label When Purchasing. This Number Can Be Verified at Our Website And It is Also Required In The After-Sale Service, Please Keep It Securely!
2. Before Power On, Move The Throttle Stick To The Bottom. The Controller Needs To Perform Self-Calibration and Throttle Position Calibration After You Plugging The Battery, The Led Will Keep Blinking Blue Rapidly for About 3 Seconds While Calibrating, Just Don't Move The Plane and The Throttle Stick Until The Initialization is Done. The Led Will Keep Blinking Red Rapidly for Alert If The Throttle Isn't At The Lowest Position When Power On!
3. Please Ensure That All The ESCS Have Been Connected To The Controller In Their Correct Order and All of The Propellers Rotate In Their Correct Directions, Please Refer To The Illustrations On The Last Page of This Manual, Otherwise It Could Lead To Losing Control or Even Crash During Flight!
4. You Need To Restart The Controller After Changing The Receiver Type To Make New Setting Take Effect.
5. The New x6 Series Supports a Wide Working Voltage From 5 To 7.4v, You Can Use a HV Receiver Directly.
6. The Radio Control Models are Not Toys. The Propellers Rotate At High Speed and Pose Potential Risk, Please Carry Out Debugging And Flying In Open Space Far Away From The Crowd. The Beginner Should Be Directed By Someone Experienced.