Jaybva Glass Bottle Cutter Machine Glass Bottle Cutting Tool Kit with Replacement Blade Wine Beer Bottle Cutting Tool with Video Tutorial
- EASY TO USE - It comes with operation video in a USB flash driver to show you how to cut the bottles efficiently . You can learn the cutting skills quickly .
- DURABLE & LONG USING TIME - This glass bottle cutter machine cutting tool for wine bottles comes with 2 cutting wheels . One of them is for replacement . There are 3 blades on a cutting wheel , you can use them one after another for a long time .One cutting wheel lasts over 600 cuts . And this cutting machine is made of metal , so it is more durable than the palstic bottle cutting kit
- WIDE APPLICATION - Most of beer/wine/drinking glass round bottles (Vodka, Tapered, Champagne, Captain Morgan, Perrier, Pellegrino, Patron, Growler, Grand Marnier, Firestone , soda bottles, wine bottles etc .)
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING LENGTH - From bottle bottom to cutting point: 1.25" to 6.25" ( 5" adjusting range in length ) . Cutting Diameter of round glass bottles or mason jars:0.5" to 2.25".
- SMOOTH ETCHING - This wine bottle cutter tool can cut smooth scores on the bottle . After process by hot and cold water ,you can get clean breaks. Buy the cutting tool , you can receive the amazing result . You will enjoy your achievement , you will enjoy the recycle DIY experience .
HOW TO USE
Step1: Position the bottle
Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the backstop forward for a shorter cut and backwards for a longer cut.
Step2: Scoring the bottle
This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting.
Rotate the bottle towards you with two hands. Keep it firmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you're making the score line.
Only go round on.
Step 3: Heating the score line
Heating the score over boiled water and cold water alternately 3 times or more .(Using the cold water from the tap is adequate for this step. Pour the boiling water directly over your score line. Rotate the bottle during this process so that you cover the whole thing.)
Step4: Separating the bottle
Step5: Smoothing the edges
1x USB Flash driver with operation video
1x Bottle cutter
1x Replacement cutting wheel
4x polishing paper
1x DIY rope
1x Packing box
1x user manual
1xHex wrench for glass bottle cutter
The bottle etching machine can bring you much fun ! Enjoy your achievement !