Leather Square (12"x12") for Crafts/Tooling/Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Charcoal Black
- NATURAL, DURABLE, THICK LEATHER: This split piece of Full Grain Leather is thick, durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, upholstery, arts and crafts and molding. Made with the highest quality of leather, this leather square has got the perfect thickness for crafting or reinforcing guitar straps, rifle slings, gun holsters, sheaths, belts, knife sharpening strops, and much more.
- AMPLE SIZE, 1.8MM THICK AND MEDIUM WEIGHT: This piece of leather measures at 12" X 12", or one square foot. The leather is approximately 1.8mm thick and weighs in at approximately 4 ounces.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich Charcoal Black color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen.
- NO HOLES OR QUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn't scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind. Any marks that do exist are due to bites, scratches or cuts that the cow endured during its life in the fields.
- HIDE & DRINK'S SEAL OF APPROVAL: We are leather connoisseurs with years of experience in this field, we know what makes good leather. We use only the finest Full Grain Leather that lasts a lifetime. We say no to Bonded Leather, Top Grain Leather, and anything else that isn't the best. We use a multi-generational family-owned tannery that performs a precise, delicate tanning process ensuring a correct, long lasting hue. Once you cut the leather, you'll notice the color is uniform throughout.
All Hide & Drink leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide...hence the name. It's the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use.
The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- 1.8MM thick, 12x12 inches in area, weighing in at approx. 4 ounces
- Perfect for sheaths, strops, belts, straps and an invaluable addition to your arts and crafts
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by extensive, family-owned, tanning process
Hide & Drink is a vertically integrated community-driven brand dedicated to support the local community in La Antigua, Guatemala. Our product is designed, sourced, and manufactured by local artisans for the benefit of local residents. Our wages are fair and we emphasize for-profit development through entrepreneurial education. In addition to creating jobs through the manufacturing and sale of our products, we contribute 5% of our Gross Profits to outstanding non-profit organizations in Guatemala.https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41sBVdw2ZeL.jpg