When was the last time you sat down and got in touch with who you are? Do you know who you are? For many people, this question goes unanswered. Jennifer Ayers-Belinkis wants to change that. By taking a little time to get to know yourself, you will be able to visualize and achieve a more successful, satisfying life.
In her new inspirational guide Me, Jennifer explains how
- her own personal journey led to important and profound revelations;
- simple journaling can foster self-awareness;
- your Emotions, Actions, and Thoughts (EATs) work together to define your identity;
- the discovery and examination of your EATs can completely transform your life;
- your Spirit~Soul:Minds~Body~Environment connect with each other;
- your conscious, subconscious, and unconscious Minds influence your EATs and vice versa;
- unconditional self-love can support you on your life’s journey, deciphering life’s triumphs and traumas—past, present, and future; and
- self-awareness can better your life and the lives of others.
Jennifer believes life happens for you. She includes a schedule for 11 weeks of 7 Soul:Minds Exercises to guide you to investigate, discover, examine, and develop your identity—who you have become and who you consciously want to be. She reminds you of the importance of daily gratitude, offering yourself unconditional love to optimize your self-communication and self-awareness skills and to savor every moment while discovering your purpose in life. By reflecting on your memories, desires, and EATs, you can plan for a better now and a future that fulfills you not only emotionally and spiritually but in so many other phenomenal ways.https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Pv6V5BxiL.jpg