Paracord Planet Twisted 3 Strand Natural Cotton Rope Artisan Cord – 1/4, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, and 1 inch Diameters – Super Soft White and Assorted Colors by The Foot – 10', 25', 50', 100' and Full Spools
- SOLID COLOR CONSTRUCTION - Paracord Planet's Cotton Rope has a core that is the exact same color as the outside. It's unfortunately very easy to find rope that has a colored shell with a grey and multi-colored core, but at Paracord Planet, our natural rope has a solid colored core that means it truly is 100% cotton! No more worries about these yarns popping out during use!
- SOFT AND EASY TO KNOT AND SPLICE - Paracord Planet's Cotton Rope is a great rope for beginners and advanced users alike because our cotton rope is easy to knot and splice. Many of our customers use it for hammock rope, crafting baskets or bag handles or decorative rope.
- EASILY CREATE FUN COTTON ROPE JEWELRY & CRAFT PROJECTS - Our artisan twisted cotton rope will give you that vintage look every time. Use it as cord for tying curtains, create jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, lanyards, belts, handles, bins, decoration at weddings & for interior design or any handmade project - the possibilities are truly endless!
- OUR COTTON ROPE IS CUT TO LENGTH AND PACKAGED IN 10', 25', 50', 100' AND FULL SPOOL (600') VARIATIONS - Available in a variety of diameter sizes and colors to fit your project need.
Paracord Planet's Twisted 3 Strand Natural Cotton Rope by the foot is made from three cotton strands woven together to make a versatile and useful cord. Our rope is available in multiple colors, lengths, & diameters and is suitable for a variety of uses including:
- Macramé, Bracelets, Arts & Crafts
- Wedding Décor, Interior Design, Ceremonial Use
- Weaving rugs, bag handles, baskets
- And more! The possibilities are truly endless!
Use Paracord Planet Rope to achieve that vintage natural look every time.