Saponify 4LB Shea Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base - Make Your Own Gentle Glycerine Soaps with Our Professional Grade Base
- Saponify melt and pour soap base is easy to use and lathers exceptionally well. Formulated by a professional soap maker and Soap Guild member, our base has a high melting point and is extra hard, resulting in gentle and cleansing soap bars that are long lasting and attractive.
- Non-tray packaging and a convenient one pound block shape allows for easy visual measuring and hassle-free cutting. Saponify base can hold up to 3% additives such as skin safe fragrance and color.
- Transparent Saponify bases can easily be used as a suspension base, allowing you to embed smaller soaps, herbs and seeds, or toys inside of your bars. Simply allow the base to cool until it has reached a gel-like consistency before adding objects to be suspended.
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Derived Whitener), Water.
- Saponify soap base makes it easy to create amazing soaps, from simple shaped bars to complex multi-layer creations. Simply cut the brick into 1-inch cubes, place into a microwave safe container, and heat until the base is fully liquid. Add your favorite skin-safe color and fragrance (optional), pour into a silicone or plastic mold, and spray with alcohol for a smooth, bubble-free finish.